Welcome to the Enterprise GIS Architecture and Applications Subcommittee Page
The mission of the Enterprise GIS Architecture and Applications Subcommittee is to provide oversight and support for GIS application development, and geospatial data storage and distribution within the enterprise GIS technical architecture.
Develop and maintain:
- Enterprise geodatabase policies and procedures
- Operational Standards for geodatabases residing within the enterprise architecture
- Best practice guidelines for managing spatial data within the enterprise architecture
- Enterprise spatial data stewardship protocols
- Applications enhancing operations and performance of the enterprise architecture
- Web Map Services
The principle functions of the Enterprise GIS Architecture and Applications Subcommittee are:
- Provide oversight and support for enterprise geodatabase operations and enterprise spatial data stewardship.
- Test system performance for various components of the enterprise GIS architecture.
- Promote appropriate enterprise GIS architecture for data distribution such as: multi-user geodatabases, ESRI Layer files, and file system geodatabases.
- Promote appropriate and useful enterprise GIS application acquisition and development.
Clayton Guirard 916-653-4744 Clayton.Guiraud@water.ca.gov
Danny Luong, Nickolas Perez, Janice Sutherland, Jean Woods, Jim Ham, Brett Wyckoff, Jane Schafer-Kramer, Scott Flory, Joel Dudas, Bill Brewster, Dana Fernandez, Christina Boggs, Aaron Cuthbertson, Amy Zuber, Wyatt Pearsall, Ron Vinson, Parm Randhawa, and Ramesh Gautam.
Members are listed here but membership is open to all who are interested and wish to be involved, please contact the chairperson to become active.