Welcome to the Enterprise GIS Emergency Response (ER) Subcommittee Page
The mission of the Emergency Response Subcommittee is to improve spatial data exchange during emergency response.
Develop and maintain:
- Emergency response protocols
- Mapping standards
- Data capture standards
- Data dissemination standards
- Map templates
- Equipment inventory
- GIS personnel roster
- Training protocols
The principle functions of the Emergency Response Subcommittee are:
- Test the Enterprise Server under simulated emergency conditions.
- Identify likely datasets that would be needed during emergence response.
- Promote appropriate datasets to the enterprise level
- Seek grants and funding to assist in achieving the Emergency Response Subcommittee objectives.
Currently, meetings are on hold until a new chair has been selected.
Many Thanks to Jaime Matteoli for all of the hard work he has done for the ER Subcommittee!
Chair Jaime Matteoli 916-574-2759 firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Chair Ruppert Grauberger 916-653-2698 email@example.com
Members Brian Smith, Christina Boggs, Dana Fernandez, David Harris, Erica Fong, Jane Schafer-Kramer, Jason Harbaugh, Jeff Galef, Jon Mulder, Melody Baldwin, Nova Clemenza and Scott Sochar
Members are listed here but membership is open to all who are interested and wish to be involved, please contact the chairperson to become active.