Have a Poster or a Map to Share?
CA Natural Resources Agency GIS Day is coming, and it’s your opportunity to showcase your GIS projects in the Poster and Map Gallery - and maybe win the annual ‘Most Popular Poster or Map’ award.
Remember - participation in the Poster/Map Session counts as Contribution points towards your GISP Certification or renewal through GISCI.
When: Monday, November 6, 2017
Where: Resources Building Auditorium (1416 Ninth St., Sacramento), and via Skype for Business.
How to Participate:
- Please submit the following items to Marill Jacobson (Marill.Jacobson@water.ca.gov)
- A digital copy of your poster/map, in pdf format. This will be used for Survey Monkey voting by Skype participants. DUE 10/30
- A one-paragraph Abstract stating the purpose of the project. DUE 10/16
- A paragraph about yourself or your team, including Names, Titles, Department/Division. DUE 10/16
- Bring a hard copy of your poster to the Resources Auditorium on GIS Day (11/6) for posting on the wall and in-person voting by 8:30 am.
- If you have a hard copy to post, but will not be attending in person, please make arrangements with Marill Jacobson.
Maps will be hung on one wall and posters will be hung on the other wall. In-person voting materials and instructions will be handed to attendees as they enter the Auditorium, and an e-mail will be sent on the morning of November 6th with a link to the digital posters and maps and a web link for voting by online participants, which will also be posted on the EGC Webpage and added to the Skype chat log during each break. Titles and authors of all projects received by the deadline will be included in the CNRA GIS Day 2017 printed program.